Raipur munaadi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold discussions with chief ministers of all states today on vaccination. Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel and Health Minister TS Singhdev will also attend the discussion. which Will communicate via video conferencing at 4 pm. In the meeting, the Prime Minister will brief all the Chief Ministers on the vaccination campaign.
These issues will be discussed
- The road map of vaccination and the challenges will be discussed.
- Discussions will be in relation to the cost of vaccination.
- There is also a demand from the Prime Minister to provide the vaccine free of cost.
- There will be a discussion about when and what will get waxing.
- Health Minister TS Singhdev may also report that the sample test of Strain 2 is not available.
70 samples sent to Pune Lab
Even after 12 days, Chhattisgarh has not been able to get a sample test report of strain-2. On December 29, 70 samples were sent to Pune Lab for investigation. This included 10 samples from the state and 60 from AIIMS. 82 strain-2 patients have been confirmed across the country.
No reports of corona’s new strain found
In the absence of sample reports, the health minister said that if we were to talk about the early stages, the report was given quickly, which was positive. Therefore, it is expected that not a single positive patient of the new strain has been found in Chhattisgarh. However the report should be found quickly. He said that if there is an opportunity, I will definitely put it in the meeting with the PM.